Recorded: Top Three Security Practices for IT Service Delivery
Tehama is a cloud-based SaaS solution that provides all the IT infrastructure needed for enterprises to connect, leverage and grow global teams securely. With Tehama, enterprises quickly connect with increased security through virtual and secured perimeters that extend zero trust network access to global employees and 3rd-party IT services providers. The Tehama platform reduces the risk of malware intrusion imposed into corporate networks from remote devices.
Tehama eliminates the potential of privileged credential theft and lateral network movement associated with VPN access. Tehama is a SOC 2 Type II compliant platform that enables global enterprises to onboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit employees and 3rd-party IT service providers, while avoiding the costs and project delays associated with IT infrastructure procurement and deployment.
Secure Remote Workforce Management
Leverage access controls, policies, and secure password vaults to provide remote workers, and 3rd-parties with controlled and monitored access to secured corporate assets. Create workspaces in which threats are isolated while enabling productivity and collaboration among privileged users.
- Roles-based access controls
- Identity access management
- Privileged access controls with Zero Trust
- One-time-use passwords
- Secure access to global talent
Simplify Onboarding 3rd Parties
Quickly onboard/offboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit your global team.
- Rapidly build, scale up and down, end-user compute environments which are securely connected to corporate networks for performing development and IT service delivery.
- Manage access to corporate network assets with zero-trust application-level precision.
- Virtualize the entire endpoint laptop-shipping process, and cut the associated time and costs.
Accelerate Project Delivery Timelines
Drive massive cost efficiencies by avoiding IT infrastructure completely. Quickly onboard developer teams by avoiding manual processes with on-demand SaaS capabilities.
- Cloud-based VDI and DaaS infrastructure
- Lower CapEx for hardware and software
- Reduced OpEx through on-demand SaaS
- BYOD and quickly connect anywhere, anytime
Audit All Work Delivered
Ensure that all remote workers and 3rd-parties adhere to regulatory compliance standards. Use pre-built compliance-in-a-box workspaces that meet security and regulatory standards, including SOC 2 Type II, GDPR, OSFI, and FIPS.
- Forensic auditing with session recordings and storage
- Powerful real-time activity monitoring
- Policy controls and enhanced governance